Sorting Icons in Subtables (new update)

I’ve noticed that you’ve made unwanted changes to the icons on subtables that indicate sorting preferences.

I have literally spent hours making sure that my subtable columns were the perfect width to accommodate these sort icons, which I already considered too wide. Now you have made the minimum widths (before forcing a second line) even wider and it has ruined many of my well designed layouts.

Did you really make these changes without any input from your users? I certainly did not see anything. What made you think that such a major design change would be acceptable to all users?? Maybe some users are OK with these changes, but I’m not.

I would appreciate if you could at least minimize the empty space in these headings if you won’t rollback the changes. Here are 3 of the layout issues your update has created for my design.

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 1.44.16 AM

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 1.48.23 AM

Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 1.49.16 AM

Maybe fix the bugs you already have had reported before messing around with new “features” that break things. For example, I’ve been waiting over a year for you to fix this bug, and it still hasn’t been fixed!

Hi,

We’ll need to access your database to see the design.
Due to security, please click on the “Need Help?” at the upper right corner of your database to submit a ticket to us. Please provide your sheet link in the form for us to refer to.

Regarding the export bug, we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. We’re still working on it and will keep you informed of any updates in that thread.

I don’t know why you need access to my database to see the layout changes that you made to the system that affects all users.

And now I am getting a lot of connection issues when saving records that just spins and spins forever… nothing helps except entering everything all over again. This is NOT a connection issue on my end, because I can still access the database from other tabs without any issue at the same time. Maybe the connection was broken momentarily, but Ragic never reconnects once that happens, until the page is refreshed (and then all data is lost)

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 6.46.40 PM

Hello,

I’ll need to report your layout issue to our developers. In order to investigate, we will need the URL of the sheet at least.

Additionally, regarding the connection bug, can you confirm if the issue still persists?
We kindly ask that you submit a support ticket to help us further troubleshoot the issue. Please provide the following information in your ticket:

1. The URL of the affected sheet
  2. The date and time the issue occurred
  3. The actions you took before the issue

Thank you for your cooperation.

OK, I am entering a lot of data today and tomorrow, and will monitor the connection issue and keep you updated if anything has changed.

I will need to send you some URLs for the original layout issue later. Very busy with data entry right now.