Tabs and Tags Options

Is it possible to add a tab option, such as Excel, in addition to the tag feature?

Hi,

We do support sheet section, you can group rows into different sections, and view each section by selecting different tabs on the same row-level without scrolling.

If it didn’t meet what you need, would you mind elaborating more on this and share some example what you would like it to be displayed and maybe we could give you other directions?

Thank you, it’s clear
I have another question that I do not know. Can I ask it here or in another section?, which is, when making a button to copy information from one sheet to another sheet, can this be done automatically? Also, is it possible not to duplicate copies?

Hi,

Do you mean automatically execute convert records? If so, it need custom script to achieve this, it’s not supported under existed design tools.

Uhm… not quite sure what you mean about duplicate copies, would you mind sharing more details such like examples or screenshot so that we could take a closer look?

Hi, do you mind letting me know how does the tag feature work in Ragic? Where can I find it?

Hi, do you mind letting me know how does the tag feature work in Ragic? Where can I find this option?