Subtable sorting bug?

I am experiencing an issue when sorting subtables by increasing/decreasing price, and the number of decimal places are not the same across all entries in the sorted field. Please have a look at the examples posted in the two photos below. The green background line indicates the entry with the lowest price. In the first photo, Ragic sorts the lowest price to the line 2 spot instead of line 1. The second lowest price entry is sorted as the lowest price because that price field only goes to one decimal place and the others go to three. But if I change that price to $16.401 (see in the second photo), then Ragic sorts the subtable properly. The same thing happens if I sort from largest to lowest priceā€¦ the lowest price entry moves to second from the end when it should be last.

Am I doing something wrong? Any fix for this?

Sorts improperly:
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 4.54.09 AM

Sorts properly:
Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 5.04.17 AM

Is this reproducible for anyone? Is it something specific to my sheet? Should I submit a support ticket rather than ask here maybe?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, I would suggest submit a support ticket, so that we could reproduce the issue with the same format setting.

Seems this issue has now been resolved. Thanks~