The development of multilingual forms / complex forms is not an easy task, and it is solved in Ragik by creating sheet Multiple versions. Problems start when we need field value data in different languages and see Select from other Sheet form.
- Ability to save the sheet version on which it was created in Sheet version field.
- Add sheet versions tabs to Select from other Sheet form.
This tabs have same Access Rights as sheet version.
On these tabs, we should see only columns with the labels that we set up on the listing page of this version of the sheet.
- By default load sheet versions tabs = Sheet version field in Select from other Sheet form.
- Selecting an entry from Select from other Sheet form by duble click.
- When user select (single click) a row in the Select from other Sheet form load detailed information (where detailed version = sheet versions tabs) about the record, as it is now implemented in the pop-up right sidebar for the sub-tables row.
- If Select from other Sheet form have Dynamic Filtering, hide sheet versions tabs where Listing Page column no have Dynamic Filtering fields.
Thanks for attention.