Ragic Website Plug-ins: Database View & Query AND EDIT (?)

Hi there,
I am currently raw-embedding my database whithin an iFrame to keep my own domain and branding. Because the UX within the raw embedded iFrame is really bad, I would like to switch to Website-Plugins. However, in my use case people have to be able to search, view and EDIT existing entries as well as create new entries. I have looked everywhere and I cannot find a way for users to edit existing database entries through Website-Plugins. Is this just not possible or am I overseeing something?
Thanks in advance for a quick reply!

1 Like

Hi,

If you are embedding a sheet using its database view and query, it is not supported to edit entries in that plugin. Please use raw embed instead if you would like users to edit entries using plugins.

Hi Fabio, unfortunately raw embedding amounts to an extremely poor user experience. Because the iFrame has to be rather large, modal dialog boxes cannot be found by the user because they are placed in the middle of the iframe and so on (users have given up because they did not see the dialog boxes!)… Do you have any advice for me on how to get an OK user experience for my use case? Right now it seems to me that the plug-ins would be the only way, but there is none that supports edit functions :frowning: any advice that would lead to a better UX would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Hi,

Could you please submit a support ticket via the “Need Help?” button located on the top right corner of your screen, describe how your raw embed is not working properly, and attach related screenshots or video recordings so Ragic Support can see if there are any ways to fix the situation?

Hi Fabio,
I just did as advised and seriously hope that someone can help me to convert our current “ragic-situation” to a somewhat userfriendy approach…
Thanks!

1 Like