Print Conditional formatting (like background color) on Listing page

Hi,

The conditional formatting only prints on form pages. Unfortunately, I really only ever print the Listing page (see below) and none of my conditional formatting is printing.

I basically categorize my items by order of priority: High is red, Caution is yellow, Regular is green, etc.
On the report (listing page), background colors allow to immediately notice which items are red/yellow. When displayed on screen, all works fine. When clicking on Printer Friendly, it disappears.

I’m working on finding a workaround now so if you have any suggestions, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Marion

Hi Marion,

We are aware of this issue, and our developers are working on enhancing our printer friendly page so that it also supports conditional formatting. We will keep you posted on our progress on this thread.

Thanks,
Jeff

1 Like

Hallo

any progresso on this? it would be great to have it for our tables

best

Luca

Hi Luca,

This is a relatively large work item, since we will need to implement the whole conditional formatting on a different structure. It will take a while to be scheduled, implemented, tested and released.

Hi all,

This is now supported! Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.