Partner Sign-up Page

Dear Ragic,

At the moment as a member of the Ragic Partner Program, I have to manually sign-up any new person… This takes some time and in my view is far from ideal!

We need something! Something more compelling, something instantaneous!

SUGGESTION: Develop and implement an “Affiliate Sign-up Page”!

• Accessible from Ragic’s Partner Portal
  • Allowing instant sign-up, via a “partner specific” sign-up page!

This way I could direct people to this “sign-up” page and the rest is done automatically!

Best Regards,
Kane

Thank you for your suggestion. We are indeed planning on adding an affiliate program. We will surely keep you posted on this.

Hi Jeff,

As you know I have been waiting for months for this. Just a reminder of how I saw it working is via a standard affiliate URL you generate for each partner such as ragic.com/affiliate/123 where 123 is assigned to me so when the page is opened you grab my ID 123 and then you know the signup came from partner 123.

This makes it very flexible and easy to implement.

This will draw more business to Ragic and benefits everyone.

Thanks

Also,

If someone visited www.Ragic.com after speaking with “an affiliate”, there should be a way for them to select the affiliate’s name when they sign up!

Just something else to consider! On this topic!

Kane

Hi Jeff,

Please can we have a date for when this will be available. I understood from you this was close to being completed and it was just the back-end admin (commission) part that needed to be implemented.

I have been holding back a sales campaign for a long time waiting for this.

Thanks

Thought this was relevant! TradePub.com article

Combining Trusted Content from Channels of Insight, Access + Influence with Lead Marketing Science Using Precision Syndication + Prospect Verification

According to Cision, enterprises invested a sizable $300 billion on global content marketing in 2019 to acquire business leads, influence customer specification and consideration, as well as educate and engage prospects. Studies by the Content Marketing Institute estimate 40 percent of marketing budgets are spent on content creation. Unfortunately, research from the CMO Council finds most companies lack the necessary strategies, competencies and best practices to effectively engage their markets. Even more disconcerting, very few have formal content performance metrics in place to measure effectiveness and calculate ROI.

[Learn how to make your company’s content marketing convert by downloading this report.
https://sf.tradepub.com/free/w_cmoc28/prgm.cgi?a=1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=remarketing&utm_campaign=1aa&utm_content=newsletter-2020-04-20&utm_term=2

As well as an affiliate function, how about adding a feature just for new contacts? I imagine a link to a form page that a Ragic! user builds and customizes. The new contact clicks the link, adds data to the form, submits the data, and the data goes into a queue that the account holder can check or automate to add that new contact data to any sheet that the user desires.