Open a PDF in attachmentfield with acrobat reder instead in Browser.

Hi,
I am totally new testing Ragic which is fantastic so far.

I have added an attachment field in my form to upload pdf-files.

When I click on this file the pdf-file is opened in a new browser tab which is ok so far for “normal” pdf-files.
As we need to put there a mail with attachments from Outlook.
In Outlook, I right-click the mail and choose “convert to Adobe pdf”.
This PDF is great because it also contains the whole attachments from the mail and can be viewed perfectly in Acrobat (Reader).

But in the browser, I can only see a hint to download Acrobat.

I don’t know how to exactly tell Ragic to open the pdf-file in Acrobat, not in the Browser (Firefox).
Is there a plug-in for Firefox?

Hint: when I click the PDF from Windows explorer, the pdf-file made from mail is opened correctly in Acrobat.

Please help to solve this.

Do you need more info to help?
Many THX

Hi Max,
Would you mind providing your sheet URL for Ragic Support to make sure the root cause of this?

Thank you!

You could try this

You can also set a different third-party PDF viewer to handle PDF files, instead of Firefox’s built-in PDF viewer. To switch from using the built-in PDF viewer to another viewer:

1. Click the menu button Fx89menuButton and select Settings.
  2. In the General panel, go down to the Applications section.
  3. Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click the entry to select it.
  4. Click the arrow under the Action column for the above entry and select the PDF viewer you wish to use from the drop-down menu.

Note: When Open in Firefox is the selected action, the built-in PDF viewer is used.