Linking Ragic to Thunkable

Hi!
My name is Giangi and i’m new in this community.
I’m working on an App creator online and i’d like to link my DB, through APIkey, to the App i’m creating, to retrieve images directly from DB. The App creator is “Thunkable”. I would really appreciate if you could help me in retrieving the right method to do this linkage. I do not even know if it is possible or not.
i apologize for bad grammar, i’m not english so i’m not very good in writing. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your hep!
Greetings.
Giangi

For Ragic’s API documentation, you can refer to:

Hi again!
Thank you for your suggestion. I’ve just seen those pages about http API but i did not find what i was looking for. The problem is that i do not know how to programin any language. I’m using "Thunkable"cause there is an easy way to use prebuilt blocks. That is an online free app-creator that helps users, simplifying the program method. If u have a little bit of logic u can create lot of things there. The problem of mine is that for more complex tasks like this one i do not know where to begin. So my question is, there is anyone who knows about thunkable, and that give me the solution of this problem?
Thanks again for the help,
Giangi