Customised Sheet Design Quotation required

Dinggly design and manufacture Call-for-service Buttons which are used to send messages to pagers.

We are looking to create a bespoke sheet to help us configure each customer requirement.

We have create a sheet template as a guide and inserted Notes on the sheet for most of the fields.

The main requirement is to be able to generate a set of subtable entries from previously entered data and then populate certain fields within the generated subtable.

A detailed spec overview is available.

Thank you

Ed

Hi,

If I understand correctly what you are describing then we did something similar for another client.

Please email the spec to us at RagicSolutions@gmail.com to review.

Kind regards

Hi Ed,
Having worked on some very complex Ragic sheets in the past I would be happy to help you out as all that you are wanting done is well within my skill set.
Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Andrew, please can you verify yourself somehow and let us know what Ragic work you have done?

Do you have a LinkedIn profile for even Facebook?

Regards

Hi,

I have set myself up to receive gigs on Fiverr - to setup new Ragic accounts for a fixed price, however, I do custom jobs as well, and quote for them accordingly.

Looks like you are doing a custom “customer qualification” form. You what to add to it some sub-tables, and select from the first column, of the suitable, a value found on another sheet, then have all the other suitable values auto-populated, and you what to do this for a number of subtables on the same form! Easy! I can also help with the suitable formatting of the other regular fields and headers on the form page!

Let me know when you want me to start?

Best Regards,

Kane

Find me on Fiverr
https://www.fiverr.com/kanefranco/setup-your-new-db-on-the-ragic-database-management-system

Hi Kane,

Please can you email me ed.dayan@dinggly.com

Then I will send you the brief

Kind regards

Ed