Comment date/time defaults

Is there a way to change the comment date/time stamp format?

I am interested in the answer as well! :slight_smile:

Currently no, you do mean the time format like the below screenshot right?

Can we have mobile number default to the current user in the form and if we want to have own default for the certain field how to do it ?

If the phone number information is saved in the system User sheet, you can use link & load from system sheet to achieve it.

Our “Select User” field type is a kind of link & load that is linked to the system user sheet (Link manager > Ragic System Config tab > User sheet), so if you have this field on the sheet, you may create loaded field linking line of the phone number field so that it would be loaded when the user is selected by default value.

Wow, this is really helpful for me and we already link and load the user mobile number to the form as default but when we use the phone apps to login the ragic the mobile number which has been set as default through link and load is not appears at all.

we already link and load the user mobile number to the form as default but when we use the phone apps to login the ragic the mobile number which has been set as default through link and load is not appears at all. Can I get to know why ?

Do you mean that it works from web version but not from mobile app?
If so, would you please let us know if you are using our Android or iOS app?

For me, yes.

Is there a specific reason for setting comment date time format? We are considering applying the default date format specified at company setting to date time display like this.

Just easier/quicker to read, since we write our date like this: Month / Date / Year and we use a 12 hour clock.
Yes, I think that using the company settings would be a good idea! I don’t there’s a need for us to customize, if we just select our preference in the settings.
Thank you!

Yes it work at web version but not at mobile app, we are using android

Thank you for your reply. I’ve forwarded this issue to our Android developers and let you know once it’s online.

Hi,

We have released a new version for our Android app, and this issue has been addressed.
Please update your Android app to the latest version and let us know if you still encounter the same issue.

@amy

In the web version the comments are not in the date/time format that we use.

@pookie7505 @alaina
You may set up the default date format from Company Settings, and it would now apply to the dates in Comment, Record history, Design history.

1 Like

Thank you very much! This is great!

1 Like