Change layout on mobile list

Is there any option to rearrange the List View on mobile?

I see how to change the field order, but that only affects the screen for field entry / information. Nothing I do seems to affect the default list view. It is even showing fields that I am not showing on our website view.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Do you mean change the color or width? Currently, this is not supported in our APP. You could only change the field order and the title field, the field that fixed at the left, for the moment.

As for “It is even showing fields that I am not showing on our website view,” are those fields hidden by the conditional formatting in your web version? If that’s the case, it’s a feature that is still under developing and currently the conditional formatting only works in the web version.

Thank you for the explanation. I forgot about the Title Field. That took care of the issue for me.

By “it is even showing fields that I am not showing on our website view,” I mean that in the table view, where you can choose not to display some fields on the initial look, I have fields that I am not showing there but they are showing on my phone. But actually, setting the Title View took care of that for me as well.

Thank you for your quick response!