Action Buttons to Open URL in Same Tab

Hi, I’m using action buttons to let users navigate between multiple versions of sheets. However, when they click the action button, the sheet it is supposed to open appears in a new tab. Is there a way to set up the action button so the URL loads in the current tab?

Thanks

Hi,

Currently, it’s not supported. I’ve added you to the list to be notified and will keep you posted once the feature released.

1 Like

Hello Hank,

I was perusing through feature requests and I was wondering if there was any progress made on this?

Thanks

Hi,

This feature request is in our to-develop list, however, this is not in our current schedule since we support many kinds of action buttons and they are under different structure, we will have to find a way to support this extra setting that can be conform to all of them.

We will discuss with our development team to see if we can only support this extra setting to certain kinds of action buttons to make it easier. We will notify you once it’s supported.

Hi,

we’ve already added support for opening URL links in the same tab through Action Button. You can refer to the screenshot for instructions on how to set it up. Thank you.