Vertical Subtable / Upload of multiple attachments/images per record

Hi, would kindly need help on the below queries :

• Is it possible to create a Subtable in vertical format, instead of horizontal?
  • Is it possible to upload multiple attachments/images per record entry?

Thanks!

Hi,

1.As we are not quite sure about the cases to have subtable in vertical format, would you mind sharing with us an example / let us know the reason regarding having subtable in vertical format for us to refer to?

2.Currently it’s not supported to upload multiple files/images to an independent field, but we do have plan to implement this feature. We will notify you once it’s online.
As for now, you will need to design it as subtable fields to upload multiple files/images.

1 Like

Hi Amy,

1. As per attached example, we will like to create a quote in the vertical format to cater for more fields/descriptions and images for each product. If the subtable is in horizontal format, the page width will limit the number of fields/text/images. Hope this clarifies.

2. Noted and looking forward to the new feature.
    Thanks!

Do you mean that you have three products in a quote?
But I don’t see vertical subtable, I only see separate sets of (independent) fields for products.

For our current subtable design (horizontally), it looks as below:
Produce code, Name, Description, Color, Image, etc…
subtable entry 1
subtable entry 2
subtable entry 3

But you mentioned to have it in vertical format, I thought you meat this:
Produce code Subtable Subtable Subtable . . .
Name entry entry entry
Description 1 2 3
Color
etc

However, from the example you shared, it doesn’t look like it.

Hi Amy,

We could have more than 3 products in a quote. Is it possible to have such a subtable format as per example screenshot?

If not, how do we create the format you have mentioned below?
Produce code Subtable Subtable Subtable . . .
Name entry entry entry
Description 1 2 3
Color

Hi,

It’s currently not supported, we only have subtables (to record multiple records) in horizontal format.

Since it’s our first time to receive request to have subtable in vertical format, I was wondering what would be the case to have it vertically.

Hi Amy, thanks noted.

We will like to create a quote in the vertical format to cater for more fields/descriptions and multiple images for each product. If the subtable is in horizontal format, the page width will limit the number of fields/text/images. Hope this clarifies.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. However, due to our current architecture, it will be very difficult for us to add the support for vertical subtables. It’s unlikely that we find an efficient way to implement the support for this soon.

Thanks Jeff, noted.

Do you have an estimate for how many products one might purchase at a time? You could set it up to have fields for that many selections.

I am following for the multiple image update!:grinning:

Hi,

It’s now supported to set up upload multiple images/files for image/file upload field:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!