Pull-through formatting for multiple select fields

Hi,

I am just wondering if it’s possible to have the formatting of a multiple select field remain when it is linked to another sheet.

For example, I have a Multiple Select field on Sheet 1 that has the selected options divided by ;. However, this field is pulled through to Sheet 2, and on there it shows as default formatting, with no way of formatting it as I like because it itself is not a multiple select field.

The formatting of these fields is very important when exporting to excel.

Thanks,

Terri

Hi,

Would you please share with us some screenshots of the issue for us to refer to?

Thanks!

Hi,

Of course.

So on Sheet 1, I have the multiple select field “Ways to pay invoice” formatting to divide by semi-colons:

I then pull this field through to Sheet 2, and it appears with default formatting:

And because it’s a pull-through field, there’s none of the formatting options that appear on the basic Multiple Select fields:

Thanks!

Terri

1 Like

Hi,

I’ve reported this issue to our developers and will keep you posted in this thread once the issue fixed.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience that may occur to you and your team.

Hi,

We have just applied a fix on this issue that you reported. You can test it out and see if they are working as expected now.

This is working great now, thank you!