Generate an "Edit Date" for another field

Is there a formula that would work to generate a field that would show the date another field was last edited? For instance, I have a field for “T-Shirt Size” in A21. I would like A22 to auto-generate the last time A21 was edited. Is this possible?

Hi,

Sorry that currently there’s no default value (or any attribute) or formulas that would populate the last modified date & time of a certain field. (We only have default values that can populate “last modified date & time” and “last modified by”.
For detailed information, you may refer to:

Hi,

May I ask if supporting right-click to check field value modification history would be helpful in your case? Or please let us know the use case that you would need to record it in a field.

Thank you!

Yes, Amy! That would be great!

Hi,

Thank you for your information! We will let you know once it’s supported!

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply! After discussing about it with our development team, seems that there will be some technical difficulties to implement this feature as an option of our default value. However, our developers help providing a simple script for you to add to achieve this.
You may refer to this instruction:

And feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistances.

Nicely to say thanks with Amy and dev team. That’s

Thank you!