Calc notifications cover working area

Hi,

Maybe I am alone but I often find I am fighting with the calculation notifications to get them out of the way when need to work on field attributes. As per the image below the notifications pop up over a critical design area so I was wondering if they could be moved to the right of the screen.

Not sure how others feel about this. Not a big issue just a nice to have and I would imagine simple to change.

Thanks

1 Like

Oh you are not alone.
I do mass convert records regularly and the popups get in the way to my filters in the listing page.

Ragicteam, please move them somewhere else!

We are planning to close the pop-ups automatically, would this help?

Hidding them would help but sometimes you want to go back to them to reverse something like a mass delete so I would have them display for a few seconds and then disappear to a place you can find them again. Something like the menu system you have for forms but this is a generic system wide level notification menu.

Just and idea.

Thanks

Yes. Would do.

We are planning to adjust it to be auto-closed, will keep you posted.

We have made some adjustment on this feature today! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

What is the adjustment as the messages stay up and do not go away, even if you navigate around to different sheets?

Thanks

I dont see the difference either.

Hi,

Sorry for the wrong update on the thread! This adjustment will be applied in the update tomorrow instead.

Hi,

We just applied the update today. The message will be auto closed in 10 seconds.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Thank you.
It is working as described.